You're exhausted, and so is your baby. We can help.
Tired of winging it with sleep? Want your evenings and bedroom back? Feeling depleted?
Whether you've got no plan, your current plan isn't working, or you want to throw all the books, methods, and mommy blogs across the room, we get you. We've been there.
Do you ever wish a magical sleep wizard would just show up at your house, figure out what's wrong, show you how to fix it, support you through the process, and leave you with a baby that can fall asleep independently?
That's EXACTLY what we do!
In-home sleep training that makes sense for your baby and family
There's a ton of information out there about how to get your baby to sleep at night. There are even remote sleep coaching services that will talk with you and give you a plan...except they've never met you or your baby. They aren't there in the middle of the night when you aren't sure what to do, or when you encounter common setbacks like teething and sickness. We are. We know what to do because we are present with you and get to know you, your baby, and your family's needs. We get to the root of the problem, help you make changes, and continue supporting you even after we've left your home.
In-home sleep training that teaches you to respond, not react
We believe that learning how to sleep independently is a skill that babies can learn, and oftentimes new skills require some tears and struggle from your baby. There's no real "no cry sleep solution;" we wish there were! We work to help your baby learn to sleep in a way that minimizes the tears and creates space for them to learn this important skill. Our careful observation and presence will help you learn your baby's voice so you can feel confident that you will know how to respond to your baby.
In-home sleep training that actually works.
We only work with clients who we are 100% confident that we can help. We don't just sleep train your baby, hand you a plan, and call it a day. That’s why our program lasts for 4 weeks. Once your baby has the skill of independent sleep, it takes time for everyone to catch up on rest and adjust to new routines. We come for 48-72 hours, sleep train your baby, give you a plan, AND offer 4 weeks of continued support so that you can troubleshoot your way through anything that arises in the weeks ahead. Ready to get your family on the sleepy train? Fill out our client application form and schedule a call with us!
"This can't be real. I have questions!"
We have answers! Here are some commonly asked questions about in-home sleep training:
1. Which method do you use? We don’t subscribe to one particular book or method. Our training and physical presence blend common sense, emotional support, and logistical support while we sleep train your baby. Read more about our method >>
2. How early do you start sleep training? What's the oldest baby you'll sleep train? We will begin sleep training at 4 months with the green light from your pediatrician, and can work with toddlers up to 3 years. If you have a smaller baby and need sleep now, we have a postpartum doula for that!
3. How do I know if my baby is ready? If your baby is 4 months or older, healthy without any developmental or weight concerns, ready to sleep in their own space, ready to reduce to one night feed or less, and is free of all sickness and acute teething symptoms, we can help.
4. How do you know it'll work? We know it will work because we take the time in our complimentary sleep assessment call to make sure we feel 100% confident in our ability to sleep train your baby. Unfortunately, if you are strongly opposed to any crying, your partner or other caregivers are misaligned, or your baby has any clinical issues, we won't be able to help.
5. How do you feel about Cry It Out methods? Nobody likes to hear their baby crying, but sometimes some tears are a necessary part of learning a new skill, sleep included. Instead of setting rigid time limits or recommending a specific number of check ins, we take the time to make a plan together that minimizes tears and create an environment that is conducive to helping your baby learn to sleep independently.
6. Can you help move my baby and toddler into the same room? We sure can! We even help with common concerns like a noisy baby waking an older child. Don't worry, we'll get it sorted!
7. Do you sleep train twins? Absolutely! We can sleep train your twins together in the same room as long as they are in separate sleep spaces.
8. What if sleep training doesn't work? When implemented with consistency, sleep training is safe and effective. Our 4-week program begins with sleep training your baby in 48 to 72 hours and then includes ongoing support, but consistency is key. If your baby has other caregivers or family members who are unwilling or unable to implement your baby’s new routine, you will not have success. That’s why we screen our clients carefully and our support extends beyond our time in your home. We offer support to everyone for 4 weeks after your program, but if you encounter a setback or a problem down the road, we will help you.
9. Will I be stuck at home all the time once my baby is sleep trained? Nope! Once your baby learns how to sleep independently, you're never back at square one. If you travel frequently, or your baby sleeps at another parent or caregiver's home regularly, your baby will have the skills needed to adjust, and we can help.
10. Should I read any books before you come? We recommend you put the books down, take a deep breath, and relax knowing that help is on the way. When we get there, we'll help you make sense of your situation. Your baby is the book!